Wednesday, June 3, 2009

..."Giving My Best" Coin Wallet

Giving My Best Coin Wallet

To go along with the story of the Widow's Mite and the concept of "I will give my best to God!", this week we're making coin wallets for the older kids in our children's ministry.

The lacing part of these is easy, but holding things together as you stitch may be difficult for younger kids. I haven't tried it, but holding pieces together with a clothespin as kids are lacing could be helpful.

Prep for this craft:
Cut out plastic canvas pieces
Large - 21x36 squares
Small - 21x7 squares

You'll also need:
Plastic lace
Scissors

Download the PDF assembly instructions here.

1 comment:

  1. Your crafts are very inspiring and I like how they get kids involved with faith, values and life lessons.

    ReplyDelete